Below are some important forms that patients will find useful prior to their visit.
Notices & Policies
Patient Registration Form
Travel Medicine Questionnaire
These forms are not required to be filled prior to your visit. Ask your healthcare provider which ones are necessary.
Before you visit
Here are some things you should know that may help you before visiting our facility:
- We accept all walk-ins
- We prefer for medical procedures to have appointment
- We do not take commercial medical insurance
- We do accept worker’s compensation insurance
- Be sure to have your photo ID handy
- Physicals require a driver’s license
- We take all major credit cards, debit cards and cash, but no personal checks